Patriotic layered drink recipe
Yields 6 servings
- 1 (2-liter) diet Sprite or diet 7UP
- 1 bottle cranberry juice (not diet)
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle berry blue or any blue-colored Gatorade
- 6 tall glasses
- Ice cubes
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour the cranberry juice into a glass, filling it just less than halfway full. Repeat with remaining five glasses.
- Very slowly pour the blue Gatorade over the ice cubes so that it layers onto the cranberry juice.
- Once all glasses are filled with the cranberry juice and Gatorade, top each glass off with diet 7UP or diet Sprite. Best if served immediately.